The West Country’s Home of Motorsport!
Welcoming fans of racing, car shows and events for over 65 years! This season sees more action than ever before with a full race season, adrenalin fuelled action days, incredible live action shows and our hugely popular racing school.
With everything from an epic 2 day bike race meeting to Europe’s biggest rally car show, it’s a petrol head paradise that’s also fun for all the family – especially with FREE entry for under 17s!
No other destination in the South west gives you this much variety, exhilarating entertainment and good value action with event admission from just £12 and the chance to experience the track for yourself for as little as £110.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Race meeting tickets start from just £10 per adult. Children ages 0-16 go free.
Race School Experience days start from just £40 (White Knuckle Ride)
Full details and prices can be found at www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk
- Gift Shop
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Event Venue
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach Parking
- Parking (free)
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Castle Combe Circuit is situated on the B4039, 4 miles west of Chippenham and approx. 10 minutes from the M4. Follow brown tourist signs from J17 or J18 of the M4. Post Code for Sat Nav: SN14 7EY
Public Transport Directions
By Train. Chippenham is on the main line from Paddington to Bristol Temple Meads. Taxis are available at the station.
- Castle Combe Circuit
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good32
- Resource_inspectorYeovil, United KingdomClassic 2019Friday, 8th November 2019A great day with classic cars racing in anger. Plenty of good viewing places to see these cars at close range - particularly in the pits! The Avon sponsorship combined with the Aston Martin Owners... Read full review
- tonydeenaDerby, United KingdomSkid panMonday, 24th February 2020Went for a go on the skid pan here and the guys at Drive Tech were great fun, helpful and joking really got our group up for learning while having fun at the same time Read full review
- lucian5688London, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat instructor, awesome siteMonday, 3rd August 2020I want to say a personal thanks for my instructor, I think his name was Chase, not sure I’ve uploaded a photo, bald gentleman. He was so helpful and caring for my drive. I was a little nervous as I... Read full review