The West Country’s Home of Motorsport!
Welcoming fans of racing, car shows and events for over 65 years! This season sees more action than ever before with a full race season, adrenalin fuelled action days, incredible live action shows and our hugely popular racing school.
With everything from an epic 2 day bike race meeting to Europe’s biggest rally car show, it’s a petrol head paradise that’s also fun for all the family – especially with FREE entry for under 17s!
No other destination in the South west gives you this much variety, exhilarating entertainment and good value action with event admission from just £18 and the chance to experience the track for yourself for as little as £110.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Race Meeting||£15.00 per ticket|
|Race School Experience||£110.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Race meeting tickets start from just £15 per adult. Children ages 0-16 go free.
Race School Experience days start from just £110
Full details and prices can be found at www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk
- Gift Shop
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Event Venue
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach Parking
- Parking (free)
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Castle Combe Circuit is situated on the B4039, 4 miles west of Chippenham and approx. 10 minutes from the M4. Follow brown tourist signs from J17 or J18 of the M4. Post Code for Sat Nav: SN14 7EY
Public Transport Directions
By Train. Chippenham is on the main line from Paddington to Bristol Temple Meads. Taxis are available at the station.
- Castle Combe Circuit
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good36
- H981OIdavecTrip Type:BusinessTerrible Customer ServiceWednesday, 19th April 2023What a rude, ignorant lady you have answering phone calls. Not given a second to get a word in edgeways and then when you do she puts the phone down on you. No wonder you still have availability for... Read full review
- byronsatchell1257Swindon, United KingdomJust a quick stopThursday, 18th May 2023Great cafe within a very good racetrack. New owners here which provide an excellent service. Ideal breakfast and lunch grub. Read full review
- gillwalker45Bath, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat day at Annual Steam FairSunday, 21st May 2023Excellent day spent at the Steam Fair, well organised, lots to see and do fir all ages. Plenty of toilets & rest rooms that seem to be regularly cleaned. The Tavern cafe appeared to be under new... Read full review