Co-Decode is Swindon’s exciting and unique Live Escape Room venue.
Gather your team of 2-6 players and enter our highly themed game rooms. We’ll put 60 minutes on the clock in which you must find clues, collect items and solve puzzles. Work together and try to complete the final challenge before time runs out!
Our first game transports you to a fictitious universe set at the beginning of the 20th century where renowned archaeologist, Professor Oldervik Dunstan, has disappeared. Could this have something to do with Olderviks most recent assignment to find and excavate the tomb of an ancient ruler? There is only one way to find out…travel to Oldervik’s study and search for the answers yourselves.
We are the perfect choice for families and friends looking for a unique hour of entertainment, located not far from the Swindon Designer Outlet and STEAM. Alternatively, bring your colleagues along for an engaging team building exercise that you won’t soon forget.
As an independently run Escape Room, Co-Decode prides itself on presenting hand-crafted games that weave detailed set design and story-driven puzzles into a unique experience. If you have yet to try an escape game we’ll be sure to get you hooked!
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Christmas and New Year opening times to be confirmed.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
- Free car parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Stag and Hen Parties
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier
Map & Directions
If you are unfamiliar with our location use the postcode SN2 2PJ for SatNav and follow the signs for Cheney Manor Industrial Estate. There is free parking available on-site.
Public Transport Directions
Thamesdown bus no. 5 runs approximately every 8 minutes and passes close by BSS House where we are located. You should alight at 'Scarborough Road' (near to the Esso garage petrol station on the roundabout). From this stop it is a short 3-minute walk to BSS House.
If you are travelling from Swindon town centre or Swindon Rail Station, catch bus no. 5 from Fleming Way (bus shelter D), heading towards Haydon Wick.
If you are travelling from the Swindon Designer Outlet, walk a short distance to the Dolphin pub on Rodbourne Road (via Kemble Drive) and catch bus no. 5 heading towards Haydon Wick.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good0
- StefanGM87Berkshire, United KingdomReally, really, enjoyable escape room.Monday, 2nd March 2020This was the 6th or 7th escape rooms my friends and I have done and it was up there. We did the room named 'Sub Terra'. The room has been designed and built by the couple running it and it was... Read full review
- jamescY6320VFSo many "Ah Ha!" momentsMonday, 16th March 2020Really enjoyed our trip to this escape room. Well presented, great puzzles and lots of fun. We'll probably be back to do the other room they offer soon. Read full review
- elizabethm944Swansea, United KingdomA great night’s entertainmentFriday, 26th June 2020We played the first chapter of the game last night and had an a fabulous time. When the 4 sheets of paper arrived I have to admit I was sceptical but it was great to be proved wrong. 5 of us played... Read full review