The theme of this year’s festival is the extraordinary work of the 12th century Benedictine Abbess, Saint, mystic, poet and composer Hildegard of Bingen; the 845th anniversary of her death is in 2024. Each day of the festival will feature one or two of her compositions, along with church music across the centuries.
|2024 (18 Aug 2024 - 25 Aug 2024)
- Picnic Site - There is a picnic area opposite the church, otherwise The Three Daggers in Edington offers meals in both the Farm Shop and the Pub.
- Toilets - There are toilets in the church car park alongside.
- Indoor Event - All services take place inside the church
- Village Location - The Priory Church is on the edge of Edington village
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Limited. There is disabled parking outside the church.
- Parking (free) - Most car parking is on the grass verge along Monastery Road
Map & Directions
Edington is on the B3098, west of Westbury.
Public Transport Directions
Westbury train station 4 miles, on the Paddington-Bristol main line.