The oldest annual festival of sacred music within the liturgy in the world is back for the 65th time. Its theme is Creation and Recreation, and includes music from the Renaissance, including plainchant, to the present day as integral parts of four services a day, sung by over 60 choristers from cathedral and collegiate choirs all over the UK under the direction of three of the country's leading directors.
|2022 (21 Aug 2022 - 28 Aug 2022)|
- Picnic Site - There is a picnic area opposite the church, otherwise The Three Daggers in Edington offers meals in both the Farm Shop and the Pub.
- Toilets - There are toilets in the church car park alongside.
- Indoor Event - All services take place inside the church
- Village Location - The Priory Church is on the edge of Edington village
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Limited. There is disabled parking outside the church.
- Parking (free) - Most car parking is on the grass verge along Monastery Road
Map & Directions
Edington is on the B3098, west of Westbury.
Public Transport Directions
Westbury train station 4 miles, on the Paddington-Bristol main line.