AboutFour comfortably furnished, high quality self-catering apartments. Created from a barn on an old farmyard, now a small plant nursery run by the hosts, and surrounded by lovely gardens.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Apartment 1||£380.00 per unit per week|
|Apartment 2||£380.00 per unit per week|
|Apartment 3||£380.00 per unit per week|
|Apartment 4||£380.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
- Linen provided
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Accommodation
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- Catalin TAbsolutely amazing!Sunday, 22nd July 2018We stayed here for a couple of days and it was so goood! Eventually we had to move on to other locations and it was so hard not to compare with Buckerfields Barn. We would love to come back some day. Read full review
- MichelleJWilliamsCambridge, United KingdomEverything you need in a modern apartment with a beautiful quiet setting.Monday, 20th August 2018This apartment is one of four situated in a converted barn on a lovely old-fashioned garden centre. It is a beautifully equipped and the owners respond quickly to queries and are very kind and... Read full review
- Olive56EnglandMrsTuesday, 18th June 2019Ours was a short stay, whilst attending a wedding. The apartment was spacious, clean and cosily decorated. We received a welcome pack on arrival, including a bottle of wine, which was greatly... Read full review