Our luxury apartments will change the way you visit our wonderful city. Be it for a weekend getaway or a months work placement, we will help you relax and enjoy the best of what Salisbury has to offer.
Our generous apartments from 25-55 square meters offer more space than a regular hotel room - with space to cook, eat, sleep, and relax.
Our soundproofed apartments in a central yet quiet part of the city, are the perfect sanctuary after a busy day, shopping, working, or just exploring our historic city.
Our simple self check in kiosk makes checking in and out simple and quick. Just enter your booking number or surname into the kiosk and it will dispense your apartment key. Payments will be taken remotely either before or shortly after check in.
Our fully equipped apartments come with everything you need to turn up and enjoy your time: a full kitchen, linens, towels, soaps, parking and a welcome breakfast.
Our quiet yet central location means you can leave the car in our car park and walk. We are a 2 min walk from Salisbury train station, and a 10min walk to the Cathedral, Market Square, Shops, Restaurants… Take a look at VisitSalisbury to help plan your visit.
We are a short 10 min drive from the famous UNESCO World Heritage site, and also located next to the departure point for the tour bus.
If you are in Salisbury for work we will do our best to make you feel at home. We offer regular & frequent guests personalised storage so you can leave food and personal items between stays. Our central location next to the train station and with on-site car park means we are only a short commute to Porton Down, Boscome Down, Amesbury, and Salisbury District Hospital."
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|1 Bed Apartment||£70.00 per unit per night|
|2 Bed Apartment||£120.00 per unit per night|
|Premium Apartment||£75.00 per unit per night|
|Studio||£65.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good43
- Robin WRowlands Gill, United KingdomGood location and well maintainedMonday, 7th June 2021We stayed two nights in May in these apartments. They are well equipped and well located in the centre of Salisbury. Parking can be difficult. During our stay, the external aspect shown on this... Read full review
- spoxtonBicester, United KingdomExcellentThursday, 10th June 2021Great location for the centre of Salisbury, and a very reasonable price! Friendly staff on the phone before arrival and in person. We only stayed one night, but would happily return again for a... Read full review
- HoraceN73Southampton, United KingdomPeartreeThursday, 10th June 2021Very good apartment, well appointed, kitchen well equipped and some nice homely touches. Clean; good position near the railway station and a 15 minute walk to the centre of Salisbury. Parking is... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021