*Peartree Serviced Apartments will be reopening to the general public from 4 July.*
Our luxury apartments will change the way you visit our wonderful city. Be it for a weekend getaway or a months work placement, we will help you relax and enjoy the best of what Salisbury has to offer.
Our generous apartments from 25-55 square meters offer more space than a regular hotel room - with space to cook, eat, sleep, and relax.
Our soundproofed apartments in a central yet quiet part of the city, are the perfect sanctuary after a busy day, shopping, working, or just exploring our historic city.
Our simple self check in kiosk makes checking in and out simple and quick. Just enter your booking number or surname into the kiosk and it will dispense your apartment key. Payments will be taken remotely either before or shortly after check in.
Our fully equipped apartments come with everything you need to turn up and enjoy your time: a full kitchen, linens, towels, soaps, parking and a welcome breakfast.
Our quiet yet central location means you can leave the car in our car park and walk. We are a 2 min walk from Salisbury train station, and a 10min walk to the Cathedral, Market Square, Shops, Restaurants… Take a look at VisitSalisbury to help plan your visit.
We are a short 10 min drive from the famous UNESCO World Heritage site, and also located next to the departure point for the tour bus.
If you are in Salisbury for work we will do our best to make you feel at home. We offer regular & frequent guests personalised storage so you can leave food and personal items between stays. Our central location next to the train station and with on-site car park means we are only a short commute to Porton Down, Boscome Down, Amesbury, and Salisbury District Hospital."
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|1 Bed Apartment||£70.00 per unit per night|
|2 Bed Apartment||£120.00 per unit per night|
|Premium Apartment||£75.00 per unit per night|
|Studio||£65.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good37
- danniikkAn amazing find!Tuesday, 8th September 2020We spent the weekend in Salisbury and found this with a last minute booking. The apartment was amazing, we could not fault it! So so welcoming, CLEAN! And the welcome breakfast was a lovely touch... Read full review
- Ronnie ATrip Type:CouplesRonnieMonday, 14th September 2020Excellent apartments stayed in studio it was spotless nice walk into salisbury, plenty of places to eat close by. Would recommend no problem. 2min walk to railway station. Also can pick up tour bus... Read full review
- Ian KLovely apartmentsWednesday, 16th September 2020When looking for somewhere to stay I would normally just book into a hotel but given the current situation I looked for self catering and found these lovely apartments. They are in good decorative... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020