Self catered breaks in recently converted stables on working farm in a fantastic part of Wiltshire. The accommodation consists of two cottages: The Stables Cottage and The Hen House.
The Stables Cottage consists of: three comfortable twin and double en suite rooms each with flat screen TV/DVD. Large open plan kitchen, dining room and sitting room with oak floor, original beams and flat screen TV, and WiFi. All rooms on ground floor.
The Hen House consists of: two bedrooms, one with a kingsize bed and large en suite bathoom and the other with twin beds (can also be ade up as a king sized double) with en suite shower room, open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room with original oak beams and a well-equipped kitchen.
Ideal location for exploring the area - with the Kennet and Avon Canal, Wilton Windmill and Savarnake Forest all within two miles, and Avebury, Stonehenge, Marlborough and Hungerford and Salisbury close by. Bath and Oxford less than one hour.
A superb base for mountain biking, riding and walking. Horses, bikes and walking boots welcome, pick up from train staions normally possible.
We are less than 10 minutes from the towns of Marlborough, Hungerford and railway stations at Bedwyn and Pewsey (London 1h15mins). Only 15 minutes from M4 and A303 and 30 minutes from Swindon, Newbury and Salisbury.
Short breaks available throughout year.
Dogs are accepted in The Stables Cottage (for an additional charge).
Horse riding breaks are available, bring your own horse and we provide the paddock and hay. There are lots of great rides straight from the farm.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|The Hen House||from £270.00 to £860.00 per unit per week|
|The Stables Cottage||from £290.00 to £975.00 per unit per week|
*Short breaks available most of the year.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Broadband Internet Access
- Electricity inc in rate
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen provided
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted - Dogs accepted by prior arrangement in The Stables Cottage. An additional charge applies.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Short breaks available
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Farm - On working family farm
- In countryside - In North Wessex Downs AONB
- Midweek breaks
- Non smoking establishment
- Village Location
- Weekend breaks
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - Own horses welcome £10 per horse for use of field and organic hay.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ironing Facilities
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists - Locked storage, bike wash and maps available.
- Special provisions for walkers - Boot wash and maps available
Map & Directions
From M4 take the A338 through Hungerford, after 8 miles go through village of East Grafton sign for Manor Farm on left as you leave the village. From Marlborough take A346 towards Salisbury, after 5 miles at (Burbage) roundabout take A338 towards Hungerford. After 3 miles as you enter village of East Grafton "Manor Farm" sign on right.
Public Transport Directions
Only 3 miles from Bedwyn station - direct line to London Paddington (1hr15mins). Collection from station usually possible. On bus route to Marlborough and Bedwyn.