*The CAMC Caravan Site at Totteridge Farm will reopen from 4 July. The Camping Pods will remain closed until further notice. Find out more.*
Totteridge Farm Camping Pods offer a wonderful English countryside experience, for those who want to be close to nature without giving up home comforts.
Step out of your timber lodge into the fresh calm of a rural Wiltshire morning, explore the towns, villages and trails of the Vale of Pewsey, or sit out under the stars around a wood fire with a glass of our farm-grown English wine… with the home comforts of a hot shower and a King Size bed in a double-glazed, underfloor-heated luxury pod.
We also offer limited independent camping for small tents.
Our Pod and camping areas offer fantastic views across the Vale of Pewsey, looking across to the majestic backdrop of Martinsell Hill, and the area is perfect for walking and cycling, as well as for trips further afield in Wiltshire and beyond.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Camping Pods||£60.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
* Proprietors contactable daily between 9:00 - 20:00
Emergency and out-of-hours requests on 07917 573407
Children & Infants
- Adult Only - Over 18s only
- Unsuitable for Children
- Countryside Location
- Dogs Accepted - Maximum 2 per pod
- Drinking water supply
- Exclusive Use - Camping pod site is for guest's use only
- Fire Pits - Each Camping Pod has its own fire-pit. No BBQs are provided
- Free car parking
- Groups accepted - Group booking by prior arrangement. Welcome groups of cyclists/walkers/kayakers etc.
- Licenced for alcohol - For sale of our own English wine and sparkling wine.
- Linen available for hire - Bedding hire option when booking
- Log Fire - Fire pit with each pod. Wood available to purchase
- Mains service pitches available - All pods have electricity.
- Non smoking areas - Strictly no smoking or vaping in Camping Pods or Shower Block
- On-site parking or valet parking - Free parking area - no parking by the pods
- Open All Year - Pods open all year.
- Park and facilities limited to members - Camping Pod site for patrons’ use only
- Pets accepted - Two pods are dog-friendly. Three are strictly dog-free.
- Wedding Venue - Owners are happy to discuss your requirements
- Groups Welcomed - Group booking by prior arrangement. Welcome groups of cyclists/walkers/kayakers etc.
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Cash accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Fridge - , toaster, microwave, cutlery and crockery.
- Ground Floor Accommodation - All Camping Pods ground floor, with two steps up to enter.
- Underfloor heating - in all pods
- Mobile Phone Reception - Mobile phone mast with half a mile, excellent signal for most networks
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises - Working farm
Room / Unit Features: Camping Pods
- Daily servicing of unit (minimum of 5 days per week) - Servicing available on request, or min. 3 days
- Size in square meters - 12.5m
Map & Directions
Totteridge Farm is half a mile north of the B3087 between the villages of Pewsey and Burbage, approximately 6 miles south of Marlborough.
Sat Nav: SN9 5LF (1/4 mile from the farm), continue northwards for 400 yards, and turn right by the sign for Fresh Farm Eggs
From the M4 Jn 15, Swindon and Marlborough
From Swindon East (Jn 15) take the A346 south to Marlborough, and continue south to Burbage. Turn right at the roundabout, on the B3087 towards Pewsey, and follow the road to Milton Lilbourne Turn right at Milton Lilbourne crossroads, northwards towards New Mill. Carry straight on in the hamlet of Littleworth. The farm entrance is on your right, approximately half a mile north of the crossroads, just after a low bridge warning sign. Follow the sign for Fresh Farm Eggs.
From the A303, Amesbury
Turn northwards at the Countess roundabout on the A345 towards Marlborough and Pewsey. Continue for 12 miles to Pewsey, and turn right at the statue in the village centre, taking the B3087 towards Burbage. Turn left at Milton Lilbourne crossroads, northwards towards New Mill. Carry straight on in the hamlet of Littleworth. The farm entrance is on your right, approximately half a mile north of the crossroads, just after a low bridge warning sign. Follow the sign for Fresh Farm Eggs.
Public Transport Directions
Pewsey station (2 miles from the farm), accessible from London Paddington, Reading, Newbury, Westbury, Taunton, Exeter, Plymouth or Penzance.
From Bristol, Bath, Salisbury or Southampton, change at Westbury.
There are also rail connections to Swindon (direct bus to Pewsey) or Andover (bus to Marlborough, alight at Burbage (5 miles), or via Amesbury to Pewsey (2 miles).
Services run from Pewsey (2 miles) to Marlborough, Swindon and Salisbury, and a local bus runs infrequently from Wilton, Burbage, Milton Lilbourne (1/2 mile), Littleworth (1/4 mile), Wootton Rivers and Marlborough.