The Refectory Restaurant is open daily for hot and cold drinks, snacks, lunches and afternoon tea and offers spectacular views of Salisbury Cathedral’s famous spire through its glass roof. All food is prepared on-site daily and the menu includes freshly baked cakes and pastries, delicious soups and salads and a wide choice range of hot meals and savouries. Alongside cakes other sweet treats there is a choice of soups, homemade savouries and a choice of fresh, healthy salads and a sandwich bar.
BELL TOWER TEA ROOMS
The Bell Tower Tea Rooms, open during the summer months, offer traditional teas with freshly made sandwiches, pretty pastries and heavenly cakes in quintessentially English surroundings with the best views of the Cathedral in the Close! The Bell Tower Tea Rooms are open from March to October.
Our Refectory Restaurant is open all year round, offering stunning views of the spire through the glass roof. During the summer months, from March to October, you can also visit our quaint Bell Tower Tea Rooms that overlook the North Lawns. Plan your visit here.
|Open New Year|
|2022 - The Refectory (11 Apr 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Our Refectory Restaurant is open all year round, offering stunning views of the spire through the glass roof. During the summer months, from April to September, you can visit our quaint Bell Tower Tea Rooms that overlook the North Lawns.
* Last orders at the Refectory Restaurant are 4:45pm Monday - Saturday, and 3:30pm on Sunday.
* Full Sunday roast lunches served from 12:00 noon – 2:30pm – pre-booking required due to limited availability on 01722 555 175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities - 2 conference rooms. Max capacity: 100 theatre-style (evening only); 60 boardroom-style (evening only); 100 banqueting-style.
- In town/city centre - Located within the Cathedral in the centre of Salisbury.
- Unique venue
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good93
- HartleyDiPlymouth, United KingdomFirst class Salisbury Cathedral Refectory and Gift ShopWednesday, 6th April 2022This is such a lovely place. Good choice of food and excellent coffees. Very well run and a lovely place to eat. Great decor too! The shop is right next to the cafe with many unusual and... Read full review
- Sara BIllinoisGood stuffSaturday, 25th June 2022I had a sausage roll and cappuccino, and a blueberry muffin that I ate later. All were very tasty! Certainly stop in if you're at the cathedral or nearby. High quality food, with a nice view of the... Read full review
- Z0siaBWaterloo, BelgiumTrip Type:FamilyNice for a post tour mealMonday, 27th June 2022This is a pleasant cafe where you can enjoy tea or something a bit more substantial after touring the cathedral. In nice weather the best seating is outside. Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021