Please check the Cathedral's website in advance for times and dates for access during lockdown.
The Refectory Restaurant is open daily for hot and cold drinks, snacks, lunches and afternoon tea and offers spectacular views of Salisbury Cathedral’s famous spire through its glass roof. All food is prepared on-site daily and the menu includes freshly baked cakes and pastries, delicious soups and salads and a wide choice range of hot meals and savouries. Alongside cakes other sweet treats there is a choice of soups, homemade savouries and a choice of fresh, healthy salads and a sandwich bar.
BELL TOWER TEA ROOMS (open March to October)
Open daily, 10:00 to 16:00
The Bell Tower Tea Rooms, open during the summer months, offer traditional teas with freshly made sandwiches, pretty pastries and heavenly cakes in quintessentially English surroundings with the best views of the Cathedral in the Close! The Bell Tower Tea Rooms are open from March to October.
Our Refectory Restaurant is open all year round, offering stunning views of the spire through the glass roof. During the summer months, from March to October, you can also visit our quaint Bell Tower Tea Rooms that overlook the North Lawns. Plan your visit here.
|Open New Year|
|2020 - The Refectory (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Our Refectory Restaurant is open all year round, offering stunning views of the spire through the glass roof. During the summer months, from April to September, you can visit our quaint Bell Tower Tea Rooms that overlook the North Lawns.
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities - 2 conference rooms. Max capacity: 100 theatre-style (evening only); 60 boardroom-style (evening only); 100 banqueting-style.
- In town/city centre - Located within the Cathedral in the centre of Salisbury.
- Unique venue
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good90
- colin gRainham, United KingdomNot cheap and just okayMonday, 19th October 2020Popped in after a wander round the Cathedral , its not an inexpensive experience for what is quite ordinary , but suited the purpose at the time Read full review
- matticaceSalisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayOverpriced & disappointingSaturday, 31st October 2020Overpriced at £10 for a disappointing main! My friend and I stopped here for a quick bite to eat at lunchtime. Service was quite slow, and when my macaroni cheese finally came out it was sloppy... Read full review
- Prudence DPastry expensiveSunday, 15th November 2020We had high expectations. The vegetarian options were not really good. Also, pastry options were expensive. Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020