*MUSEUM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*
The only motor museum in Wiltshire. The majority of the exhibits are cars from the 1920s onwards plus a collection of motorcycles, mopeds and bicycles. There is also interesting memorabilia, the Jack Spittle Model Lorry Collection plus a reconstructed 1930s style garage complete with vehicles. Coaches welcome, light refreshments can be provided by prior arrangement.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£7.00 per ticket|
|Child/Students||£1.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2020 Summer Opening - *MUSEUM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE* (1 Apr 2020 - 31 Oct 2020)|
* *MUSEUM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*
During the summer (1 April to 31 October) the museum is open Tuesday-Sunday inclusive 11:00am-5pm. Winter opening hours (from 1 November to 31 March) are Thursday-Sunday inclusive 11:00am-4pm (except Christmas Day when the museum is closed). Please note, Thursday and Friday visiting is by appointment only.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - Only at weekends, drinks and snacks with cakes and sandwiches provided by arrangement.
- Picnic Site
- Indoor Attraction
- Max group size - 60
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 10
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.No group visits Fri or Sat, other evenings by arrangement.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A4. signposted off the A4, east of Calne.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Chippenham station. Get bus or taxi A4 to Calne, then A4 towards Marlborough. Alternatively, take the Wiggly Bus.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good32
- 761heiditTrip Type:CouplesFabulous day outSunday, 26th January 2020Today myself & my partner visited the museum, what a great day out, suitable for all ages, all on one level & all undercover so bad weather is not a problem, we have visited other car museums but... Read full review
- Wendy PHidden gem, surprising and very welcome find 😀😀😀Monday, 27th January 2020On a wet grey Sunday headed of to visit this previously ignored site as considered it too small to be of interest. How wrong can you be ? Very friendly welcome from the volunteer staff and not... Read full review
- Holly_82Reading, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesReally great MuseumTuesday, 28th January 2020What to do on a rainy Sunday? This certainly hit the mark. It's not a massive museum and only took us 45 minutes to wander round, however all the cars are in fantastic condition and the information... Read full review