The West Country’s Home of Motorsport!
Welcoming fans of racing, car shows and events for over 65 years! This season sees more action than ever before with a full race season, adrenalin fuelled action days, incredible live action shows and our hugely popular racing school.
With everything from an epic 2 day bike race meeting to Europe’s biggest rally car show, it’s a petrol head paradise that’s also fun for all the family – especially with FREE entry for under 17s!
No other destination in the South west gives you this much variety, exhilarating entertainment and good value action with event admission from just £12 and the chance to experience the track for yourself for as little as £110.
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Race meeting tickets start from just £10 per adult. Children ages 0-16 go free.
Race School Experience days start from just £40 (White Knuckle Ride)
Full details and prices can be found at www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk
- Gift Shop
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Event Venue
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach Parking
- Parking (free)
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Castle Combe Circuit is situated on the B4039, 4 miles west of Chippenham and approx. 10 minutes from the M4. Follow brown tourist signs from J17 or J18 of the M4. Post Code for Sat Nav: SN14 7EY
Public Transport Directions
By Train. Chippenham is on the main line from Paddington to Bristol Temple Meads. Taxis are available at the station.
- Castle Combe Circuit
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good35
- lousk11Rhayader, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazing!Saturday, 18th September 2021Me and my friend went for a skid pan day, approx 3 hours. Was great fun and learnt a lot! Joe and the other guy were a good laugh and really explained everything well. If youre thinking of going... Read full review
- 502magsfTrip Type:Friends getawayBrilliant experienceMonday, 27th September 2021The skid pan experience was fantastic. I learnt alot and the safety aspects are really useful, but more than anything I had so much fun. Jim and Dave were brilliant they helped you feel confident and... Read full review
- AandMRayNew York City, New YorkGo-Kart funSaturday, 16th October 2021Book well in advance; we tried booking a few months ahead and all experiences were except the go-karts were booked. But this was a fun experience, with enough time on the track to make it feel worth... Read full review