Equestrian sport at its very best located in the heart of Wiltshire. Set on the stunning Marlborough Downs, across four days the world’s best riders and horses will be competing in the sport of Eventing at the St. James’s Place Barbury International Horse Trials.
Event highlights include:
- The St. James’s Place CIC*** and CIC** competition
- Leg 3 of the Event Rider Masters (Saturday and Sunday)
- British Eventing Novice Sections (Friday)
- The Champions Challenge (Saturday)
- New for 2017 Arena Eventing 90cm and 100cm (Thursday)
- Inter-Hunt relay (Saturday)
- Dubarry Burghley Young Event Horse (Thursday)
- Fantastic shopping and fun for all the family!
For a schedule of events please visit http://www.barburyhorsetrials.co.uk/new/spectators/
Discount on tickets bought in advance at Barburyhorsetrials.co.uk
On the gate tickets £10 (Friday) and £20 for Saturday and Sunday (per person)
#BringonBarbury @BarburyCastle Facebook Barbury International Horse Trials
Sorry, this event has passed
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - available with disabled badge
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Dogs Allowed
- In countryside
- Outdoor Event
- Repeatable Event
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Family Fun
Map & Directions
Barbury Castle Estate is located 3 miles North West of Marlborough, Wiltshire.Directions from the South: A338/A346 from Salisbury to MarlboroughDirections from the North: A419 (from Cirencester) or A420 (from Oxford) to Swindon then A346 towards MarlboroughDirections from the East/West: Exit M4 Junction 15; A346 to Marlborough.Proceed past Marlborough Golf Club on the right. At the top of the hill, take first right, then right again towards Rockley and Broad Hinton. Follow signs to Barbury International and Show.
Public Transport Directions
By RailSwindon Rail Stationwww.firstgreatwestern.co.ukA taxi should be able to get you to the Barbury International & Show in around 45 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.