AboutWelcome to The Dove Inn - a delightful country pub in the heart of the unspoilt Wiltshire countryside, tucked away in the beautiful village of Corton - close to the River Wylye, a few miles from Warminster and within easy reach of Longleat, Stonehenge and Bath.
Pubs have always been at the heart of the local community and The Dove Inn is no exception. Visitors can unwind in the flag stoned bar next to our roaring log fire or in the garden during the summer months, which are also perfect for a light snack or a drink. Enjoy The Dove’s range of traditional local cask conditioned ales, draught lagers and beers, fine malts, cognacs and ports, or opt for something from the extensive wine collection offering ‘classics’ and carefully selected wines from both Old and New World. The restaurant allows guests to enjoy our award winning menu, carefully prepared by our team of chefs, which is full of locally sourced produce and includes an extensive fresh fish menu.
The Dove also boasts luxuriously appointed en-suite guest rooms which are perfect for those visiting the area for a night or as a base for longer visits to explore the surrounding Wiltshire countryside. All rooms are equipped with power showers, fluffy towels, complimentary health and beauty spa branded toiletries and a hearty full English breakfast is included in your stay. Guests will also enjoy The Dove’s ‘finest’ silent night beds with Egyptian bed linen to ensure a restful and memorable night’s sleep.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Dove Inn.
Remember to check out our website: www.thedove.co.uk for our latest special offers.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £90.00 to £185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite bathroom||from £120.00 to £185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
- Additional meal details - Special dietry requirements can be catered for. Please discuss with manager.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal - Monday - Thursday 19:00-21:00, Friday - Saturday 19:00-21:30, Sunday 19:00-21:00
- Serve lunch - served between 12 - 2:30
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Broadband Internet Access
- Central heating throughout
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted - All Dogs accepted and can stay for an extra £10 a night.
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In countryside - Countless footpaths and trails
- Inn - Extremely comfortable accommodation / 15 rooms
- Village Location - On the edge of a pretty village adjacent to rolling countryside
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - Can be arranged locally
- Fishing - Can be arranged locally
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Approximately 28.
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms - Sky TV
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Mobile Phone Reception
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From A36 Approximately 17 miles north of Salisbury, 7 miles south of Warminster turning for Boyton and Corton. Follow this road to T-junction. Turn right for Corton. The Dove is situated at entrance to Corton, approximately 2 miles from A36 turn off.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good65
- krisss2015London, United KingdomFab hotelWednesday, 9th December 2020Stayed here from 3rd to 5th Dec as we were gong to Longleat. Stayed in the cottage and the room was great and a nice touch with the chocolates. The food was amazing and the only issue we had was to... Read full review
- daveandmelgreenPoole, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLongleat lights, Dove Inn delightsSunday, 13th December 2020Just come back from an overnight stay at the Dove Inn after visiting the Christmas Light show at Longleat. Room was lovely. We stayed in the 'cottage' which was cosy and warm, comfortable bed and... Read full review
- 151marcusmTrip Type:Friends getawayShortage of hot waterTuesday, 15th December 2020Been a regular visitor here for at least the last 7 or 8 years. Staff charming and food good. Hotel was busy. I was given room 1 and I had to boil the kettle in my room to have hot water for a... Read full review
- 4 AA Stars Inn
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2012