AboutWelcome to The Dove Inn - a delightful country pub in the heart of the unspoilt Wiltshire countryside, tucked away in the beautiful village of Corton - close to the River Wylye, a few miles from Warminster and within easy reach of Longleat, Stonehenge and Bath.
Pubs have always been at the heart of the local community and The Dove Inn is no exception. Visitors can unwind in the flag stoned bar next to our roaring log fire or in the garden during the summer months, which are also perfect for a light snack or a drink. Enjoy The Dove’s range of traditional local cask conditioned ales, draught lagers and beers, fine malts, cognacs and ports, or opt for something from the extensive wine collection offering ‘classics’ and carefully selected wines from both Old and New World. The restaurant allows guests to enjoy our award winning menu, carefully prepared by our team of chefs, which is full of locally sourced produce and includes an extensive fresh fish menu.
The Dove also boasts luxuriously appointed en-suite guest rooms which are perfect for those visiting the area for a night or as a base for longer visits to explore the surrounding Wiltshire countryside. All rooms are equipped with power showers, fluffy towels, complimentary health and beauty spa branded toiletries and a hearty full English breakfast is included in your stay. Guests will also enjoy The Dove’s ‘finest’ silent night beds with Egyptian bed linen to ensure a restful and memorable night’s sleep.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Dove Inn.
Remember to check out our website: www.thedove.co.uk for our latest special offers.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £90.00 to £185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite bathroom||from £120.00 to £185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Additional meal details - Special dietry requirements can be catered for. Please discuss with manager.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal - Monday - Thursday 19:00-21:00, Friday - Saturday 19:00-21:30, Sunday 19:00-21:00
- Serve lunch - served between 12 - 2:30
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Broadband Internet Access
- Central heating throughout
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted - All Dogs accepted and can stay for an extra £10 a night.
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In countryside - Countless footpaths and trails
- Inn - Extremely comfortable accommodation / 15 rooms
- Village Location - On the edge of a pretty village adjacent to rolling countryside
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - Can be arranged locally
- Fishing - Can be arranged locally
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Approximately 28.
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms - Sky TV
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Mobile Phone Reception
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From A36 Approximately 17 miles north of Salisbury, 7 miles south of Warminster turning for Boyton and Corton. Follow this road to T-junction. Turn right for Corton. The Dove is situated at entrance to Corton, approximately 2 miles from A36 turn off.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good65
- SarahHarrisonIntlMelbourne, AustraliaTrip Type:CouplesAdorable country stay with top noshSaturday, 28th December 2019We were fortunate to visit at a quiet time just after Christmas and nab one of the two rooms in the lovely free-standing cottage. I was apprehensive about staying at an Inn but went with the... Read full review
- 88weekenderWarminster, United KingdomFirst visit since reopeningTuesday, 29th September 2020First time we have been to The Dove since it has reopened due to Covid. Everyone in the group seemed quite happy with their meals but it is quite pricey. Service was ok, maybe a bit slow with the... Read full review
- jayneroberts2Rugeley, United KingdomExcellent hotel and restaurant in a peaceful, country locationTuesday, 29th September 2020We had a wonderful 2 night stay at this wonderful hotel as we were spending a whole day at Longleat (about 15 mins drive). From our arrival to checkout, we were made to feel very welcome and... Read full review
- 4 AA Stars Inn
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2012