Whatley Manor is a grown-up getaway in the heart of the Cotswolds. Set in 12 acres of gardens with 26 distinctly different areas. Come on in and discover a whole new relaxed and very enjoyable experience. Try Grey’s Brasserie for a leisurely lunch, dinner or chilled glass of wine. Or the innovative tasting menu with specially selected wines by our sommelier in The Dining Room. Discover The Green Room where chefs prepare small plates of expertly crafted food in front of you. Immerse yourself in tranquillity at Aquarias Spa featuring Natra Bissé Pure Air Bubble Suite. Cosy up watching a film in our cinema. Whatever you decide to do. Discover more at Whatley.
Quite simply blissful
The Aquarias Spa is a place to restore mind and body, to reset and recharge. The beautiful honey stone building exudes a calming and relaxing environment that whispers “switch off” as you walk through the doors. Immerse yourself in the experiences, the indoor/ outdoor hydrotherapy pool; stretching out on the heated stone recliners, indulging in the therapeutic benefits of the salt scrub showers and thermal suite. Energise, the gym is fully equipped with cardio, weights, the latest equipment and an airy studio space. Pamper, experience one of our treatments, expertly delivered to provide the ultimate benefits and deliver results. Relax, enjoy the space, enjoy the tranquillity and allow yourself the luxury of time to unwind.
Whatley Manor has recently teamed up with GAIA Skincare to offer their sustainable, natural skincare range and treatment collection at the prestigious hotel’s Aquarias Spa. This is the first hotel and spa to partner with Gaia outside of their flagship hotels in Cornwall and Devon. The range is handmade in Britain using traditional production methods. Using only the finest ingredients and essential oils all Gaia Blends are unique, naturally made, free from parabens and sulphates, synthetic colours or fragrances and none of the products have been tested on animals. Gaia uses a minimum of plastic and chooses recycled materials wherever possible including bamboo and glass.
NEW OPENING AND DINING INFORMATION
- Whatley Manor is now open on Monday and Tuesday for bed and breakfast. A light ‘help yourself’ supper will be served on a Monday and Tuesday evening. Grey’s will be closed for dinner.
- Grey’s serves dinner from Wednesday. Lunch and dinner from Thursday through to Sunday.
- The Dining Room, our Michelin star restaurant serves dinner from Thursday through Sunday.
- Whatley Manor will be closed for two days on Tuesday 2nd December and Wednesday 3rd December for an exclusive use although the spa will remain open.
- There are other exclusive use dates booked in as well which I can share if you need them?
Christmas and New Year 2023
- Whatley Manor is closed for Christmas from check-out on 23rd December and re-opening for check-in on 27th December for the Twixmas package (3 nights checking out 30th December)
- Grey’s will serve a special menu on 23rd December for dinner.
- Our New Year’s Celebration package starts on 30th departing on 2nd January 2024.
Updates for 2024:
Please be aware that after check-out on Monday 22nd Jan, the hotel will be closed for general maintenance and refurbishment work, re-opening for guests to check-in from Wednesday 7th Feb.
The spa will be open until 1pm on the Monday 22nd January for guests checking out and members. Re-opening on the Wednesday (7th Feb) from 8am.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type
|Room / Unit Tariff*
|Double en suite bathroom
|£260.00 per room (breakfast included)
|Also available as:
|Single en suite
|£315.00 per person (breakfast included)
|Twin en suite
|£360.00 per room (breakfast included)
*Room rates include English breakfast, use of the spa Aquarias and vat.
|Open New Year
|2024 (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Secure superfast WiFi
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Eco Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - English, Italian, German
- Country house
- In countryside
- German spoken
- Italian spoken
- Access to golf course - Professional course in Minchinhampton, 20 miles away
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Spa, fitness centre and hydro-pool
- Indoor pool
- Spa bath
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Special provisions for walkers - Local ramble maps available
Map & Directions
- AA Inspector's Choice Hotel AA Redstar Inspector's Choice Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous Michelin - 2 Stars 2013
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous Best Eco Conscious Spa with the Good Spa Guide 2022
- Regional and Miscellaneous Best Sustainable Hotel with Conde Nast Johansen 2022
- Regional and Miscellaneous Silver Earthcheck Accreditation 2022