The Harrow at Little Bedwyn is now closed.
Currently offering Gourmet menus as Take Away plus other dishes that were flagship offerings in the restaurant.
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Lunch 12-3 Dinner 7-11.
Closed Christmas and New Year.
- Locally sourced produce
- Open All Year
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
By Car From Marlborough:Junction 15 off the M4. Head into Marlborough Town Centre. Take the A4 towards Hungerford. About 3 miles ouside Marlborough take the right turn to Great Bedwyn. At the next T junction turn right. At Great Bedwyn take the first left(at the 3 Tuns pub). Follow the road into Little Bedwyn, cross over the railway and canal, curve to the left, and take the first right signed to ‘Bagshot’, The Harrow is 200m up the lane. By Car From Hungerford:Junction 14 off the M4. Head towards Hungerford. Take the A4 towards Marlborough. After 3 miles, as you approach Froxfield, turn left (before the "Pelican"). Follow the road into Little Bedwyn after the sharp left bend turn left towards ‘Bagshot’ and follow the road up the hill, The Harrow is 200m on the right.
Public Transport Directions
By Train From London/ReadingThere is a direct train every hour from London Paddington to Bedwyn station (situated in Great Bedwyn, just over one mile from the Harrow ). Travel time is just over an hour. This is a popular option for those long lunches. It's a 25 minute walk along the canal, or by special arrangement we can arrange a taxi service.
- AA Awards AA - 3 Rosettes 2015
- AA Awards AA Guide 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous The Independent’s Most Memorable Dining Destination 2011
- AA Awards AA Restaurant of the Year 2011
- AA Awards AA Notable Wine List 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Top 10 of The Times Restaurant Wine Lists in Great Britain 2013
- Regional and Miscellaneous Michelin Guide 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Michelin Star 2006 - 2017 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous Times Top 50 UK Restaurants 2017 2017