*The Centre reopens on Monday 15 June - find out more*
McArthurGlen’s Swindon Designer Outlet is housed in the beautifully renovated Grade II listed buildings of the Great Western Railway Works and is one of the largest covered designer outlets in Europe.
Shoppers will adore the quality mix of High St and Designer brands, reduced by up to 60 per cent, at over 90 top name stores including fashion brands Guess, Jigsaw, Reiss, Joules, Kurt Geiger, Superdry, Hugo Boss, Hobbs, Marks & Spencer Outlet, Ted Baker, CK and Tommy Hilfiger, as well as home brands John Lewis Home Outlet, Bedeck, Yankee Candle, Le Creuset and many more.
Swindon Designer Outlet has a variety of restaurants around the centre, open until late most week nights, including Carluccio's, Wagamama, Pizza Express, Ed's Easy Diner, Giraffe, Patisserie Valerie, El Mexicana, Krispy Kreme, West Cornwall Pasty Company, KFC and Subway.
As well as many dining options, Swindon Designer Outlet also houses a great selection of cafes including Starbucks, Soho Coffee and Costa.
The on-site STEAM Museum of The Great Western Railway offers families the chance to learn about the men and women who built, operated and travelled on the Great Western Railway and National Trust has its own café and shop.
Located off junction 16 of the M4 and junction 11a of the M5, the outlet is open 364 days of the year, seven days a week from 10am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm on Saturday, 10am to 6pm on Sunday (Larger stores open at 11am – 5pm) and 9am to 7pm Bank Holidays.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|No entrance charge||Free|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2020 - *Reduced opening hours (10am-6pm) until further notice* (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* *Reduced opening hours (10am-6pm) until further notice*
Larger stores open 11am-5pm on Sundays. Closed Christmas Day.
- Gift Shop
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Open All Year
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Free Entry
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Max group size - 50
- No Smoking Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On Bus Route
- On site parking
- Parking (charge) - £1 for 5 hours and £12 all day
- American Express accepted
- Can be packages by 3rd parties
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 10
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Groups Accepted
Map & Directions
Exit M4 at Junction 16 or exit M5 at Junction 11a and follow the signs for Swindon, join the M4 for Bristol and exit at Junction 16.
Public Transport Directions
Regular bus services operate from the town centre and stop at Swindon Designer Outlet including bus numbers, 1, 1a, 8, 12, 13, 14, 19, 54.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good760
- Chris IMinehead, United KingdomLost its character and its reason to exist.Monday, 16th March 2020When whatever it calls itself today first opened, it had character and charm - it was an outlet centre, and you could never fail to find yourself a bargain. Today, it is a great disappointment, being... Read full review
- AnnetteMurphy1Bournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat for a bargainTuesday, 17th March 2020Great place! We live quite far away but visit when we can. Great selection of shops, we always find a bargain. Friendly staff and I have to say the centre was very clean! Read full review
- David HTrip Type:CouplesBus laneTuesday, 30th June 2020I went to the outlet on Sunday 21st June car park closed use another car park , on my birthday 29th received, £60 ticket for apparently going into a bus lane I had no idea as I was a visitor and was... Read full review