AboutThe white horse was cut by volunteers from Pewsey Fire Brigade in 1937 to commemorate the Coronation of George VI. Originally the date it was cut appeared above the horse, but this has since disappeared. This current horse replaces a lost 18th century one.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Free Entry
- Out of Hours Visits