*Roves Farm are hoping to open some parts of the farm and run activties from 4 July. Please check their website for further information.*
The farm shop and butchery remain open.
We welcome visitors of all ages to come and enjoy hands-on farm experiences with our friendly farm animals, as well as experience the environment, sights and sounds of a working livestock farm. with excellent indoor and outdoor facilities for all ages, there is plenty to do for the whole family whatever the weather or season!
Animal barns and paddocks house a range of friendly farm animals including goats, sheep, alpacas, donkeys, poultry, rabbits & more to meet and touch. Hands-on activity sessions to feed, hold and interact with the animals run throughout the day, including feed the goats, egg collecting and cuddle the rabbits. Explore the farm on a tractor and trailer ride, with special interactive themed activities during school holidays. Bring your running shoes and race the farm animals during our ‘Animal Races’ at weekends and school holidays (March – September). Let the children run off steam in our heated play and activity barn with areas for all ages including slides, tunnels, soft play and giant sandpit.
Visit us in term time with the little ones and take part in our weekday ‘Toddler Time’ with bubbles, story time and action rhymes! Followed by meet and feed the animals, and tractor ride.
Group Bookings, Schools and Children’s Birthday Parties are welcome, please visit our website (www.rovesfarm.co.uk) for more details.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£9.50 per ticket|
|Child (3-16)||£9.50 per ticket|
|Seniors||£9.50 per ticket|
|Toddler 2yrs||£4.00 per ticket|
BUY ONLINE & SAVE!
Discounts available for pre-arranged groups, schools & birthday parties.
Membership Passes available from £7.50 per person per month.
|2020 - Temporarily closed (2 Jan 2020 - 23 Dec 2020)|
* *Temporarily closed*
The Roves Farm visitor centre will be closed from 3.30pm on Friday 20 March. The farm shop and butchery will remain open.
- Accept Children over 7
- Gift Shop
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - Disabled access on most Tractor Rides
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - Woolly Sheep tearoom - light and hot snacks. Capacity to seat 100+ in main play and activity barn. Other areas available undercover - another 200.
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Approx length of visit - 04:00
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- Max group size - 200
- No Smoking Attraction
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 10
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted
Map & Directions
Take A361 towards Highworth. Past Honda factory, over the Crematorium roundabout, then right at Supermarine roundabout for Sevenhampton. Go through the village and follow signs for Roves Farm.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good105
- K3968HLkatecTrip Type:FamilyBrilliant little placdWednesday, 8th July 2020We love Roves! I’ve been bringing my toddler since he was really young and yesterday we came back for the first time since lockdown. I was so impressed at the measures put in place to be Covid... Read full review
- joshk107Trip Type:FamilyAmazingSaturday, 18th July 2020Very good amazing service very kind staff good day out for all the family reasonably priced and good for the little ones Read full review
- 890RichardFSwindon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLockdown visitFriday, 24th July 2020The arrangements put in place for the farm walks and the cafe during lockdown were very good. Just £2 for the car park and access to the walks was great value for a couple of hours. It’s a shame this... Read full review