We welcome visitors of all ages to come and enjoy hands-on farm experiences with our friendly farm animals, as well as experience the environment, sights and sounds of a working livestock farm. with excellent indoor and outdoor facilities for all ages, there is plenty to do for the whole family whatever the weather or season!
Animal barns and paddocks house a range of friendly farm animals including goats, sheep, alpacas, donkeys, poultry, rabbits & more to meet and touch. Hands-on activity sessions to feed, hold and interact with the animals run throughout the day, including feed the goats, egg collecting and cuddle the rabbits. Explore the farm on a tractor and trailer ride, with special interactive themed activities during school holidays. Bring your running shoes and race the farm animals during our ‘Animal Races’ at weekends and school holidays (March – September). Let the children run off steam in our heated play and activity barn with areas for all ages including slides, tunnels, soft play and giant sandpit.
Visit us in term time with the little ones and take part in our weekday ‘Toddler Time’ with bubbles, story time and action rhymes! Followed by meet and feed the animals, and tractor ride.
Group Bookings, Schools and Children’s Birthday Parties are welcome, please visit our website (www.rovesfarm.co.uk) for more details.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£9.50 per ticket|
|Child (3-16)||£9.50 per ticket|
|Seniors||£9.50 per ticket|
|Toddler 2yrs||£4.00 per ticket|
BUY ONLINE & SAVE!
Discounts available for pre-arranged groups, schools & birthday parties.
Membership Passes available from £7.50 per person per month.
|2020 (2 Jan 2020 - 23 Dec 2020)|
* Closes at 4.30pm November-FebruaryDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
- Accept Children over 7
- Gift Shop
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - Disabled access on most Tractor Rides
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - Woolly Sheep tearoom - light and hot snacks. Capacity to seat 100+ in main play and activity barn. Other areas available undercover - another 200.
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Approx length of visit - 04:00
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- Max group size - 200
- No Smoking Attraction
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 10
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted
Map & Directions
Take A361 towards Highworth. Past Honda factory, over the Crematorium roundabout, then right at Supermarine roundabout for Sevenhampton. Go through the village and follow signs for Roves Farm.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good104
- pamelak691SwindonA bit of a disappointmentSunday, 27th October 2019We eventually found time to visit and perhaps we expected too much. The farm shop area is not great, expected something special. The cafe was about acceptable. Clearly it’s an attraction aimed at... Read full review
- Yvonne JBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPlay area great but shame about the cafe and shop!Wednesday, 13th November 2019We went for a treat for our granddaughters birthday. A bitterly cold day. The staff were very friendly and helpful with the feeding time and tractor ride. The guy that took toddler time was... Read full review
- rwills3105Swindon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyEaster visitWednesday, 26th February 2020We took my husbands children here last year for the Easter hunt. They loved it. The, easter bunny was fab dso the kids were in there element xx we had a picnic in the play park which the kids loved... Read full review